How We Relate
Making relationships enjoyable.
Have you ever been in a relationship or a part of a group that felt like a grind? At Church in the Valley we desire to treat each other in a way that honors God and makes relationships enjoyable.
We are committed to seven “heart attitudes” that guide the way we relate and do church. These are the attitudes and some Bible references they derive from:
- Put the goals and interests of others above my own. (Philippians 2:3-4, John 13:34)
- Live an honest, open life before others. (Ephesians 4:25)
- Give and receive Scriptural correction. (Hebrews 3:13)
- Clear up relationships. (Matthew 5:23-24)
- Participate in the ministry of the church. (1 Peter 4:10)
- Support the work financially. (1 Corinthians 16:2)
- Follow spiritual leadership within Scriptural limits and make it a joy for them. (Hebrews 13:17)
At Church in the Valley, you'll find real people enjoying real relationships. We'd love to help you get connected!